This is a part time role.
Training is provided.
Required completed certificates:
*Food Safety QLD
This role includes but not limited to selling, shop floor assistants, stocking of merchandise, general maintenance of the store and related administrative duties.
This role requires exceptional customer service skills and hygiene.
Routine daily duties:
- Greeting customers who enter the shop;
- Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for;
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers;
- Answering queries from customers;
- Involvement in stock control;
- Stocking shelves with merchandise;
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor;
- Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock;
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments;
- Balancing cash registers with receipts;
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor;
- Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes sanitizing and mopping;
- Regular fridge/freezer temperature checks;
- Responsible for security within the store;
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays;
- Assistance in other areas as needed.
Skills and experience:
- Sound reading and verbal communication skills in Russian;
- Sound reading and verbal communication skills in English;
- Well organized and able to work independently;
- Having a friendly and engaging personality;
- Comfortable working with members of the public;
- Should have a confident manner;
- Must be helpful and polite;
- Should be physically fit (as you will be on your feet for most of the day and may be required to lift certain amounts of stock);
- Able to work as part of a sales team;
- Knowledge of inventory techniques;
- Should be of a smart appearance and articulate;
- Previous work experience in retail/hospitality is welcomed.
How to Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org