Online Content Coordinator
This is a part time role with a working from home arrangement.
Full training is provided.
This role is responsible for maintaining the products and content across multiple online sale channels to drive conversion and a greater customer experience. You will be responsible for supporting the online team in eCommerce by ensuring accuracy and consistency of products and other content.
While your main responsibilities will be working across the technical content management, you will also support the team in customer service in regards to online enquiries to ensure our customers have a great experience in online shopping with us.
- Coordinate website product uploads and product management, scheduled promotions and Social Media campaigns to meet strict deadlines;
- Regularly monitor content to ensure all content, pictures, descriptions etc are up to date and accurate across sale channels;
- Ensuring website content and product descriptions are accurate and up to date. Re-proof content and placement after product is live online. Monitors website for any inconsistencies. Load new and existing content to website.
- Create marketing digital material;
- Address online enquiries in a timely, friendly and polite manner;
- Assist in other areas as needed.
Skills and experience:
- Sound reading and verbal communication skills in Russian;
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Basic understanding of eCommerce;
- Basic knowledge of MS Excel workbooks;
- Analytical, well-organised, ability to adhere to deadlines while working independently without supervision;
- High levels of efficiency and accuracy at all times, strong attention to details skills;
- Experience of working autonomously, ability to manage own workload;
- Previous experience in managing eCommerce website preferred but not required;
- Social Media experience is welcomed.
How to Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org